TOTAL: $0.00 tax incl.Basket
Found tutorials: 32
1. Begin the unpacking process of the crate that contains the TYTAX® machine. Open one of the sides, and take the elements from the inside to the place where you are going to assemble the machine. Then, take of the rest of the boards that build the crate.
2. The floor in the room has to be flat, even and leveled.
3. The assembly process of the TYTAX® machine has to be done by 2 adult persons!
4. REMEMBER – At the beginning, the connections have to be tightened slightly by hand. When the rest of the elements is put together, tighten all the connections.
ATTENTION: After assembly of TYTAX® machine and initial machine setting in next section below, to safely perform a training you should first watch the video from section BASICS In it, you will see how to correctly and safely use TYTAX® equipment.
TYTAX® machine elements may differ from these you see on the video. It may be caused by the fact of improving and upgrading components of the machine (it does not influence the number or quality of exercises).
- Hex keyHex key
Remember, if you have problem with unscrewing a screw with a hex key (included with TYTAX® machine), you can apply simple lever, to increase a strength as you unscrew a screw – see the video.
Remember to keep the screws after dismantling TYTAX® crate. They might be useful later. TYTAX® machine is produced in Europe when millimeter unit is used, not inches. You will not be able to purchase similar screws in USA for example.
- Pivot & WheelPivot & Wheel
When inserting or taking out pivot with a wheel inside/outside machine’s body remember, that hole from one side has larger diameter (start inserting from this side), and from the other side it has smaller diameter. When tightening the pivot, do it gently so the wheel could move freely.
- Stickers with numbers on elementsStickers with numbers on elements
Each of the connection between the parts of the machine has its own characteristic number. If an element is marked with number “1” or “2” or … “8” or “12”, then it can be connected with other parts that have the same number. Apart from the number, each connection is marked with an arrow that points the relation between other connected elements.
- Step 1Step 1
- Step 2Step 2
- Step 3Step 3
- Step 4Step 4
- Step 5Step 5
- Step 6Step 6
- Step 7Step 7
- Step 8Step 8
- Step 9Step 9
Note: the screws shown on the video should be screwed from the bottom (not like on the movie from the top – for the second section)
- Step 10Step 10
- Step 11Step 11